We, at Giglobe inc. ("we" or the "Company"), are committed to protect the privacy of:
- individuals who visit or access our website at shivatech.ai (the "Website");
- our customers and business partners ("Customer(s)"), who are licensed to access our platform which allows Customers to locate real estate investment opportunities, conduct due diligence with advanced technology, and receive ongoing management and monitoring services (the "Product") and any other services offered by the Company (collectively with the Product and Website: the "Services"); and
- any individual who is authorized by our Customers to use the Services ("User(s)").
Please note that the term "you" shall refer to Website's visitors, Customers and Users, as applicable.
What information do we collect?
- What types of information we collect
- How we use the information we collect
- With whom we share the information we collect
- Transferring of the information
- Your privacy rights
- For how long we retain the information we collect
- How do we safeguard your information
- How to contact us
We may collect the following types of information from or about you:
Personal Information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual. We gather the following types of Personal Information ("Personal Information"):
- Registration details: When ordering or registering to our Services, we may collect certain information that can be used to identify you (as the Customer's point of contact or as a User) such as: name, email address, postal address, phone number, accreditation status, national identification number and documents, details regarding the Customer's investments and assets, as well as other details which are relevant to the Customer and its use of the Services.
- Voluntary information: We also collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, when you respond to communications from us, ask for our support, communicate with us via email or share additional information about yourself through your use of the Services.
- Device information: We also collect specific types of connection details and information with regard to your device, software or hardware that may identify you, such as: online identifiers, device's unique identifiers (e.g. UDID, MAC address), IP address and geolocation.
- Public Information: We collect information which is available via public websites, social networks, etc. and is relevant to our Services. For example, we may collect information necessary to complete Know Your Customer procedures required under applicable law, or information which may assist us in matching Customers with good investments according to their profile.
Non-personal Information is non-identifiable information that, when taken alone, cannot be used to identify or contact you. As such, we are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-personal Information was collected ("Non-Personal Information").
- Analytics Data: Our servers automatically record certain information regarding the use of our Website and the Product. Such data may include information such as the website that a User was visiting before accessing to our Website and other statistics related to our Services.
We analyze this information to improve and enhance the Services by expanding their features and functionality. Such data is also used for troubleshooting errors and bugs as well as for research and analytics purposes about your use of the Services.
For avoidance of doubt, if we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information (e.g. analytics data), the combined information will be treated as Personal Information as long as it remains combined.
If you have any reason to believe that our Services are misused, in any way, please don't hesitate to inform us at: email@example.com
Please note that you are under a legal obligation to provide some of the Personal Information while providing the remainder of the Personal Information by you is done at your own will and consent. Cookies and Pixels
A "cookie" is a small piece of information that a website assigns to your device while you are viewing the website. Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various different purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages of the website efficiently, enable automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and the Services quicker and easier. Cookies are also used to help ensure that the advertisements you see are relevant to you and your interests and to compile statistical data on your use of the Services.
We may include in our Website 'Third party cookies' which are set by other websites or services that run content on the page you are viewing, such as by third party analytic companies who monitor and analyze your web access.
You may remove the cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of the Services may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited. How we use the information we collect
In addition to the purposes listed herein, the information we collect, which may include your Personal Information, is used for the following purposes:
- To set up Customers' accounts;
- To identify and authenticate Users' access to our Services;
With whom we share the information we collect
- To support and troubleshoot our Services and to respond to queries;
- To obtain Users' feedback with regard to the Services;
- To improve and customize our Services to Customer's needs and interests;
- To empower our learning system, which performs statistical analysis on all the data and metadata which is collected through our Services;
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates and newsletters;
- To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
We do not rent or sell any Personal Information. We may disclose Personal Information to other trusted third party service providers or partners for the following purposes:
- Assisting us with our business operations (e.g. processing and analyzing User Data);
- Storage (e.g. cloud computing service providers);
- Research and analytics that will enable us to improve our Product and Services;
- If we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies (including our agreements), including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
In addition, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries and other affiliated companies. International transfer
Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer data, including Personal Information, to countries outside the state of Israel and outside the European Union. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the state of Israel and in the European Union − in these instances we will take steps to ensure that a similar level of protection is given to Personal Information, including through adequate contractual measures. For example, if you are located outside the United States and provide Personal Information to us, we may transfer such information to the United States in order to assist us with our business operations (e.g. processing and analyzing User Data). You hereby consent to the transfer of Personal Information and User Data to countries outside the state of Israel and outside the European Union. Your privacy rights
You may contact us at any time and request:
- To access, delete, change or update any Personal Information relating to you (for example, if you believe that your Personal Information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted);
- That we will cease any further use of your Personal Information (for example, you may ask that we will stop using or sharing your Personal Information with third parties).
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your Personal Information, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter. Our Data Protection Officer is Alexey Galtsev and you can contact them at [email protected]
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are collecting or processing your Personal Information not in accordance with the laws, you can complain to the applicable data protection authority. For how long we retain the information we collect?
We retain the information we collect from Customers and Users for as long as needed to provide our Services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements (unless we are instructed otherwise). We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion. How do we safeguard your information?
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of our Product and your information. We employ industry standard procedures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our Customers' systems and User Data, safety of your Personal Information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information.
However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel will not gain access to information despite our efforts. You should note that by using our Services, your information will be transferred through third party infrastructures which are not under our control. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information and User Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use your Personal Information, such as your full name, email address, etc. ourselves or by using our third-party subcontractors for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials, concerning our Services, to the extent permissible under law.
Out of respect to your right to privacy we provide you within such marketing materials with means to decline receiving further marketing offers from us. In addition, at any time, you may request to unsubscribe and discontinue receiving marketing offers by sending us a blank message with the word "remove" to [email protected]
Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our marketing mailing list, we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications.
The Services are not designated to individuals under the age of 16. If you are under 16 you should not use the Services nor provide any Personal Information to us.
We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information which is collected from you by us. In the event that we become aware that an individual under the age of 16 shared any information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor shared any information with us, please contact us at [email protected]
How to contact us
If you have any general questions regarding the Services or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us at [email protected]
Information about us
The details of the Company are as follow: